Transfer successful!

What is missing in the forum? Help us to improve it!
Rispondi
InformateciBot

Welcome to the new forum, which was set up thanks to the enormous technical effort of @Gaspare Ferraro, whom I will never tire of praising, and also thanks to Darkman, who as usual pays for our server (which now has no less than 2GB of RAM
Immagine
).

In addition to the gloomier graphics, you can notice a turn towards the English language in some parts of the forum by popular demand of the foreign users (especially master students), which hopefully will not be a hindrance to the rest of the community. In fact there would be a way to have two versions of the menus at least, but the Italian localization of this forum was made half-assedly, so we will leave it as it is, for the time being.

Facebook login now comes alongside Google+ login, and we will add a chat very shortly, possibly integrated with telegram and/or IRC. Twitter integration could be activated, but I do not think it would be useful. Clearly, everything is also optimized for access from smartphones.

In the top bar you can find a Wiki (now empty) and a Pastebin. A repository for teaching material is ready and will be connected soon, and the old forum will be back too in a read-only fashion.

[math] support is activated (a handy little button will come too, do not despair!), email notifications have been restored, you can attach files to messages, etc. etc. A more decent logo than the historic green wanker may also come (no pun intended)... Last year we came up with some good ideas on which I could work.

Of course, any suggestion is welcome. In this section you can post bug reports, requests, and everything else.

Happy surfing!
Immagine

Rispondi

Torna a “Discussions (in english)”